Thursday, October 20, 2011

welcome to todays start of thurs comment blog hop at decorate to celebrate

design team movie night brenda www.createbyburffrau.blogspot.com Now hop to each one of these talented ladies and I will pick a winner and annouce on sunday. thank you and I told you I was a newbie at this posting like this so all the introduction is at bottom lol you will get there eventually. sorry amy get back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol for real! design team norma www.pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com





Judy made these adorable party favors. www.judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.co




Melissa= with this cute pirate box at www.createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com







winner of teen tween challenge Jean at www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com










Lisa rocking project www.indymermaid.blogspot.com










Natashia bowling invites www.craftingwithnatashia.blogspot.com







now I know this wont be as good as my partner does it. but she is great at the computer. She couldnt post the comment blog hop an emergy work related came up nothing to worry about. So she ask me to do this. If she only knew ha. anyway comment on everyones blog I have here on there project and I will go through them to see who commented on all and will announce winner sunday for your free mini album of choice, made by me Rhonda www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com if you want to take a look for some ideas I have them posted on my sidebars. now onto the projects my wonderful design team and the wonderful bloggers that linked their project to play along. thank you. first of all the challenge was for teen or tween party. The first project is mine movie night. Just click on my blog address above and comment. thank you







movie projector, popcorn machine, popcorn bags and some 3-d glasses made by Rhonda(me) Amy project will not be on here but she did a cute project for this times challenge. her blog is www.lovetocrop.com (my partner)















2 comments:

  1. I loved all those projects!(and could have sworn I commented on them last week, I must be losing it!) That was a tough challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all do great projects!!! I love coming here and -- god!!!, I've just got to find a moment to get into one these fun challenges!!! Can't believe I haven't already...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and entering this challenge!!