Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Winners of challenge 115


Since this is the last challenge of the year. I posted the two winners. I have two mini albums to mail.
Miranda creations is the winner of the santa claus mini album

Janis lewis is the winner of a peppermint album.  Please send me your addresses and will get these mailed off.  email me at  rhondashappens@gmail.com

Thanks for each and everyone who joined us on the challenges we will start again on Jan 7th
we are going to make some fun changes. See you next year. 2016  hugs

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the winners! Email with address sent. Merry Christmas! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my project as one of the winners and a big congrats to Janis as well! Have a great holiday and can't wait to hang out with you all next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and entering this challenge!!